Wondering how the students can actually build the projects they are designing? Do you only have some of the tools needed but wish there was place to access more and higher quality? Look no further, AZ Science Center Create and Chandler TechShop is here to help!
The AZ Science Center Create and Chandler TechShop have partnered with EPICS High to provide a space and tools for students to work at a very low cost. These costs can be included in the Pitch Funding budget or can be a part of the fundraising the students do to earn money for their projects. Staff from either program will come and do a free training on resources available and the cost associated.
- Wood shop: 5-6 students per training
- 3-D printing: 8-10 students per training
- Laser cutter: 6-8 students per training
- Soldering : class optional, max of 8 students per training
- Textile: heat press- basics on branding: 8-10 students per training
- Shopbot CNC Route: 6-8 students per training (Create only)
Arizona Science Center – Create
Email CREATE@azscience.org to set up an appointment or learn more
- Email Education-CH firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment or learn more