The EPICS program offers opportunities for students to solve real world problems and make a significant difference through engineering solutions for their community. The mentor-mentee relationship is thus crucial in successfully solving these problems. Mentors offer insight to problem solving techniques, industry resources, and knowledge, which can be critical to our student teams’ success. These two-way partnerships provide both valuable technical solutions, and the hands-on projects give both sides essential interpersonal experiences.
Industry partners and mentors are an important part of the success of the EPICS program. Companies of all sizes, in any industry, and individual from various industries can be involved with the program.
- sponsor a team or cohort in an area that is meaningful to you
- support travel to enable teams to make site visits or participate in competitions
- provide scholarships to help encourage new entrepreneurs
- share your experience as a team mentor or guest speaker
- connect your company through joint volunteer opportunities with EPICS teams
Questions about mentoring, contact Brittany Martin at email@example.com.
Support, meet and work with talented young students.
Join us in the effort to inspire entrepreneurs and innovators. To partner with us in any capacity, fill out our online form.
Overview introduction of EduSourced for project sponsors: