The project problem consists of a solar-powered laundromat located in Mariana, Puerto Rico which produces an excess amount of grey water in an area which is lacking a sufficient supply of water used for their crops. A proposed solution to this problem would to filter the excess grey water from the laundromat and to use this filtered water as a water supply for the crops in the surrounding area.
- Jill Barcena, Sophomore, Civil Engineering
- Kiele Mahan, Freshman, Civil Engineering
- Carlos A. Mina Lopez, Sophomore, Computer Science
- Joey Shitamoto, Sophomore, Mechanical Engineering
- Blake Stephens, Junior, Interdisciplinary Studies
- Andres Valdez, Sophomore, Electrical Engineering
Community Partner: ArribaPR